TWO Town Halls Next Week
Earlier this week, I announced the information for my first town hall on April 11th:
I am pleased to announce the information for my second town hall on April 14th:
Because space is limited, we can only accommodate constituents of Arizona’s Fifth Congressional District and you must RSVP in advance to attend.
To attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the town hall that you are RSVP’ing for (Mesa or Sun Lakes) and include name, address, and email of each person attending. If you have already RSVP'd for the town hall you are planning to attend, there is no need to send another email.
I hope to see you in attendance and look forward to a robust discussion about the issues facing our country.
See you next week -
Congressman Andy Biggs
- Members of the media are welcome to attend the town halls. Please email Daniel.Stefanski@mail.house.gov to be credentialed.
TOWN HALL CODE OF CONDUCT
- While a RSVP is required to attend each town hall, it does not guarantee admittance due to the size of the venues.
- Due to restrictions for both town halls, constituents may begin to park or line up on the property one hour before the program begins. For both town halls, doors will open a half hour before the program begins.
- Attendees with signs, banners, or objects that create a disturbance will not be admitted.
- To ensure a safe, enjoyable, and productive town hall, all attendees must comply with posted and audible instructions and failure to comply will result in immediate removal.